Wednesday 17 June 2015

Brisbane 2015 - Wrap up

Apologies for the delay with this post, but life caught up to me and it's be really busy.

In case you're wondering, yes, we made it back from Brisbane safe and sound.


Sydney from the sky -- on approach from Brisbane.
Except for bowler Mark (L) who stayed behind with friends.

And the Wilson's. Except for them too. They got into their car and drove off into the sunset or some such thing. We'll see them again. I'm pretty sure we'll hear Mrs Wilson long before we even see her. (And I say that with the deepest of love.)

Saturday, if you all recall, was the Carers Challenge. Rockets put three teams together: Lesley and Anna, Tony and Ron, and Lucy and Mike.

Not wanting to expose and particularly poor bowler of the lot, I'll post the total score for the teams' two games and their average (total/4).

(If you remember, the actual real bowlers averages over their competitions a healthy 132.75)

So...

Anna and Lesley: 429 (average 107.25)
Tony and Ron: 417 (average 104.25)
Lucy and Mike: 379 (average 94.75)

We'll leave the bowling to the bowlers, I guess.

I've got hundreds (literally) of pictures from the trip that I will add to this site as soon as I figure out how to add a gallery. And I will.

But I'll leave you with this one, taken at the Outback Spectacular which was, as the name suggests, spectacular.

Howdy, y'all
Front Row: Lucy, Adam, Candice, Natham, Warren, Mark L, Emma M, Lesley
Middle Row: Angela, Jo, Robyn, Emma C, Amy, Annette, Karina, Anna
Back Row: Mike, Nick, Ron, Mark M, Tim, Dennis, Ben, Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment